Application Success Report
The Application Success Report is one of the most helpful reports because it helps you to track your completed SmartPay transactions and sales. It is one of several reports that are available to you via the SmartPay Partner Dashboard.
With this report, you can do the following:
Track overall growth for your store with this report
See what sales have been like in the past week relative to the month so far
Compare your store’s performance for the past 30 days to last month’s performance
You can either download the report as a CSV file or preview it in your browser. Here are the date range options:
Past 7 days
Past 30 days
Below is a sample Application Success Report for the past 30 days (June 14, 2017 - July 14, 2017).
While the Sales Opportunity report lets you identify which customers started but have not completed an application yet, the Application Success Report shows you how many applications were processed, the number of approvals that resulted in transactions (completed SmartPay applications), as well as your total sales for the period specified.
Is the Application Success Report showing more approvals than transactions? Download the Sales Opportunity Report so you can reach out to approved customers to return to your store and complete the application.
Here are a few other suggestions we have on leveraging the data in the Application Success Report:
- If the number of applications is much greater than the number of approvals - Ask your store associates to review the eligibility criteria with customers:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a monthly income of $1000 (before taxes and deductions)
- Have a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Have a credit card or debit card associated with a standard US checking account
- All personal and payment information provided in the application must belong to the customer
If the number of returns are high - Help your customers select the phone they want at the time of the sale. (You can keep track of the number of returns processed by looking at the column on the right.)
If application numbers are low - Coach your sales team to lead with “device leasing” in their sales pitch.
If you’re wondering how individual team members are doing, download the Team Performance Report.