ePay Transition for Boost Dealers
ePay and SmartPay began working together in 2013. The partnership has allowed thousands of wireless ePay dealers to offer a lease-to-own solution to their customers who want the latest smartphones. In order for SmartPay to better serve dealers, we are terminating the partnership. Rest assured, dealers can continue to transact with SmartPay, only it gets better.
With the new change, effective May 31, 2017, dealers can get paid for the transactions directly through SmartPay in a timely manner. SmartPay initiates payment to the store for the full transaction amount on the next business day. Dealers are also going to be able to take advantage of SmartPay’s Partner Dashboard to track a variety of store performance metrics and generate transaction reports.
(Update: We have also migrated non-Boost dealers to the Select channel. Please follow the onboarding instructions below, and note the correct URL for your Store Site and Partner Dashboard at the bottom of this page.)
To make the transition easier for you, SmartPay has already done the work to onboard you onto a new partner site. All you need to do is to provide us with your bank account information so we can pay you for the phones and accessories you sell. To do so,
1. Log into the SmartPay Partner Dashboard using your login credentials. The email address is the email you received the email. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it.
2. Once logged in, go to the Bank Account section. Enter the routing number and the bank account number.
3. After adding your bank account(s), go to the Stores section to assign the bank account to the corresponding stores.
Lastly, remember to bookmark the new URLs directly into your browser so you can easily access these sites in the future:
1. Store Site to process SmartPay applications:
Boost Dealers: smartpay.billfloat.com/store/boost
Non-Boost Dealers: smartpay.billfloat.com/store/select
2. Partner Dashboard to manage stores and download reports:
- Boost Dealers: smartpay.billfloat.com/partner/boost
Remember, your Store Login ID is “boost_[your ePay terminal id]”. For example, if your ePay Terminal ID is 123, then your Store Login ID would be “boost_123”
- Non-Boost Dealers: smartpay.billfloat.com/partner/select
And of course, you can always change it to something more memorable within the Partner Dashboard.
If you have any questions, you can reach out Dealer Support line at 628-221-7965.